Get your free JUMP ringtone!
|Download ringtone for iPhone (m4r)|
|Download ringtone for Android (mp3)|
You may need to right click on the link and select Save Link As to download the ringtone file.
Instructions for iPhone
- Download the JUMP ringtone for iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Open the ringtone with iTunes using Select File > Add to Library.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning or iPhone cable.
- Select the iPhone icon in iTunes. Select the Tones tab and ensure that the Sync Tones option is checked. Also check the All Tones option.
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes.
- Once your iPhone has finished syncing, use your iPhone and go to Settings > Sounds > Ringtone.
- Select the JUMP ringtone from the list.
Instructions for Android
These instructions will work with most modern Android phones.
- Download the JUMP ringtone for Android to your computer.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable. Unlock your screen if it’s locked.
- Open your device’s storage. If you are using Windows, you can find your Android phone in the Computer/My Computer window (⊞ Win+E). If you’re using OS X, the Android phone will appear on your desktop, but you will need to download and install the Android File Transfer program first.
- Open the Ringtones folder. The location of this may vary depending on the phone you are using. It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/.
If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone. Right-click on a blank space in your phone’s root directory and click “Create new” → “Folder”.
- Copy the ringtone file into the Ringtones folder. You can click and drag the file from your computer to the Ringtones folder, or you can right-click it and select “Copy” and then right-click in the Ringtones folder and select “Paste”.
- Disconnect your phone after the ringtone transfers. The transfer process should only take a moment.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select “Sound”.
- Tap the “Phone ringtone” or “Ringtone” option. Select your ringtone from the list. If the ringtone has an ID3 (information) tag, it will show up with the proper title, otherwise it will be displayed by its filename.