Next Lights Out – 28 April 2018
We know it can be hard to find events to keep teenagers busy during the weekends. JUMP is excited to present our exclusive U18 rave for teenagers! JUMP the night away to loud sounds and lights with your mates. Recommended for 12 to 17 years of age.
Lights Out will run every second month in 2018 – join us at our next one on 28th April 2018
Watch this space!
Next date: Saturday 28 April 2018
Time: 8pm – 10pm
Cost: $20 per person. Price excludes JUMP socks, bring your own or purchase for just $2.
Book your ticket online as normal looking out for ‘Lights Out’ in the drop down menu when selecting your session
(Lights Out is not available on any other dates)
Tickets and Bookings
As each location has a set capacity, we have limited spaces available.
Tickets/bookings are recommended as it is subject to availability.
We cannot guarantee spaces will be available on the night, booking is essential.
To make a booking, select your JUMP location;
Lights Out @JUMP Conditions
- Due to Health and Safety regulations, we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises besides bottled water.
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Recommend for ages 12 – 17 years.
- BYO JUMP socks.
- Spaces are subject to availability, we recommend booking your tickets online.
- Lights Out tickets are non-refundable, by purchasing a ticket or making a booking you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- You must abide by our JUMP Safe Rules & Guidelines.
- The JUMP.ninja course is not open during Lights Out for safety reasons.
- Due to lasers and moving lights, Lights Out may not be appropriate for participants with epilepsy, or other sensitivities to changing light conditions.
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness, and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation, and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US (0800 586 794) or firstname.lastname@example.org