Teams who JUMP together stay together!
Reward the team and bring them together with the most fun they can imagine! Team building, letting off steam or launching a product we will JUMP into action with the perfect event!
JUMP Team Activities
Recommended for groups 20 and bigger (groups less than 20 see our JUMP.team Packages). Prices are per hour for the activity and catering be included an for additional per person fee.
Weekdays: during the school term Mon – Fri before 3pm or after 6pm
Weekends: Sat – Sun after 4pm
(excludes public holidays – East Tamaki and Hamilton closed on Mondays during the term)
To request a booking, please fill in the form below
- Minimum group size: 20 (groups less than 20 see our JUMP.team Packages)
- Recommended maximum group size: 80
- Maximum park capacity: Avondale 130, North Shore130, East Tamaki 70, Hamilton 120
(East Tamaki and Hamilton closed on Mondays)
Groups up to 40:
- Park facilities will be shared with the public
- Exclusive hire available for an additional fee:
Weekdays $1000 per hour, Weekends $1200 per hour
Groups 40 and over:
- Exclusive use of the park is included
- Activities Companies & Organisations: $30 per person, per hour
- Activities Schools/Universities: $22 per person per person, per hour
Catering (additional fee) served in the café area:
- $10 per person: A choice between our 2 JUMP.team Activities catering menus (download the menu options here)
- Food is served after Activities
Choose an Activity:
JUMP Workplace Wellness
Get off-site, away from computers and deadlines, be social and give your team physical and mental wellbeing a boost! So much fun it’s exercise in disguise!
- Relay (all parks)
- Parkour (Avondale only)
- Ninja Course (North Shore only)
- Volleyball (Hamilton only)
JUMP Team Challenge
A hands-on program, select 4 activities per hour from our Team Activities menu here (15 minutes for each activity). Your team will be split into groups and compete against one another in a series of fun challenges.
Activity per hour: Choose 4 x team building activities including slam dunk contest, relay race, mine field, photo treasure hunt, build a (foam) tower, ultimate jump frisbee (only available with exclusive hire), JUMP.volleyball (Hamilton only), JUMP.ninja (North Shore only)
JUMP Dodgeball Tournament
An action-packed, fast-moving tournament played on custom-made trampoline courts. Add to the fun and dress up! Loads fun, laughs and Exercise in Disguise. Check out the Dodgeball action in this video.
Min per side 4 (team) = 8
Max per side 9 (team) = 18
Activity per hour: Games are a burst of action lasting around 2 to 5 minutes
JUMP.team Package Conditions
- JUMP requires a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice for bookings
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Your booking and all details must be confirmed and paid for in full 7 days prior to your event
- If your event is cancelled within 7 days prior you will be liable for the full cost of your event. There will be no refunds.
- JUMP sessions start on the hour every hour. Please ensure your groups arrives 20 minutes before to allow time for processing and our safety briefing
- Catering will served after your JUMP time.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises.
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP.