After school coaching classes
JUMP.performance classes are back and are better than ever. Our 2018 classes will be smaller with more coaches! If you didn’t master that trick last term, the extra space and attention in our 2018 classes will help you do it!!
JUMP.performance Register your interest for Term 3!
(Registering your interest does not guarantee a space, JUMP will notify you first once bookings become available)
JUMP.performance coaching lessons are designed for children and teenagers of all skill levels.
Whether you’re a beginner learning techniques and trying to land your first front somersault, or an advanced jumper trying to master trampolining, parkour or freerunning, JUMP.performance is for you!
JUMP.performance will teach you to move like an expert, flipping off the walls and floor all while having a blast and making new friends. As you develop we encourage and teach you to progress at your own pace and learn new tricks such as back flips and double twists.
Admission for spectators is free to the café and general areas of the park. Parents are welcome to watch from the café area and enjoy a coffee in our JUMP.fuel cafe. If you wish to go up onto the trampoline area or platforms, our parks have a capacity limit for health and safety compliance and you will need to buy a general admission.
- Lessons are one hour in duration and have limited participants per session
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your lesson
- Caters for all levels
- Term will run for 10 weeks
- Ages 8+ only
- A fun alternative to gymnastics, a great extracurricular activity option!
Term 3 (10 weeks): $140
(JUMP.performance does not run on public holidays. If one of your lessons falls on a public holiday during the term you will not be charged for that lesson and your term payment will be for 9 weeks instead of 10 weeks).
JUMP.performance payment is required per term. JUMP.performance is not available for casual sessions and there is no discount or refund for any missed sessions.
Win back your fees for term 3!
Sign up for Term 3 and then refer a friend. If your friend also books & pays for Term 3, you go into a draw and could win ALL your fees back for term 3.
(only your name goes into the draw. If your friend wants to enter too, then they need to refer a friend of their own)
How to enter:
- Book and pay online by choosing your class below
- Look out for your email invoice, this will be sent immediately when you pay from Enrolmy booking (you need your invoice number to enter, check your junk mail too).
- Fill in the form below including your invoice number to refer a friend – we will send them an email and tell them to sign up.
JUMP North Shore
JUMP East Tamaki
- JUMP.performance term payment is required in advance and you are required to pay in full for the term at the time of booking
- JUMP.peformance is not available in casual sessions and there is no discount or refund for any missed sessions. Payment is made on a per term bases.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the lessons agreed at the start of the programme
- 7 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson of the activity, your term’s fees are non-refundable and are unable to be transferred to a future booking.
- When enrolling in a JUMP activity you are deemed to have understood and accepted all JUMP Terms and Conditions as well as the JUMP Safe Rules and Guidelines displayed on our website and displayed inside JUMP
- JUMP.performance does not run on public holidays. If one of your lessons falls on a public holiday during the term you will not be charged for that lesson and your upfront term payment will be for 9 weeks instead of 10 weeks
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US (0800 586 794) or firstname.lastname@example.org