Fully catered parties in your own private party room!
JUMP.party is a unique and awesome special birthday celebration! We offer fully catered parties, a private party room and lots of JUMPing fun! Just turn up, have fun and go home to a clean and tidy house!
We recommend you book early!
JUMP parties are designed for a minimum of 8 children. Extra children can be included for a per person price.
JUMP.party room can hold a maximum of 40 people including guests, parents and caregivers.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required when a booking is made. This deposit can only be used for birthday bookings. While every effort will be made to accommodate changes, JUMP cannot guarantee we will be able to transfer or change a booking. 7 days prior to your birthday no changes can be made to your booking numbers, catering or any additional items.
Download your JUMP.party invitations here!
All Parties include:
- Minimum of 8 children, including the birthday child
- One hour of JUMPing
- 45 minutes in a party room (JUMPing is scheduled before the food)
- JUMP-branded grip socks for the JUMPing party package guests
- A party host to meet and greet you, deliver your shoes, presents and catering to your designated party room and direct you to the party room after JUMPing
- A birthday shout-out over the loud speakers for the birthday child
- An activity sheet
- Fruit juice and bottled water
Each JUMP.party package includes everything above plus a choice of one of the three menus below:
Party Package One – $256.00
(Includes 8 children – extra children $32.00 each)
- Pizza (min of 4 pizzas)
Options: cheese, ham & cheese, chicken & mushroom and meatlovers. Confirm your choices 7 day prior to your booking or JUMP will include standard options
Party Package Two – $272.00
(Includes 8 children – extra children $34.00 each)
- Mini American Hot Dog with Tomato Sauce
- Hot Chips
- Choc Chip Cookie
- Fruit Snack
Party Package Three (vegetarian) – $272.00
(Includes 8 children – extra children $34.00 each)
- Vegetarian Quiche
- Spring Rolls
- Choc Chip Cookie
- Fruit Snack
- Lollies (Contains Gelatine)
Mini Party Package – $216.00
(Includes 8 children – extra children $27.00 each)
Our JUMP mini packages are specifically designed to benefit our younger JUMPers (under the age of 5). These party packages are only available on the weekdays (Mon – Friday) before 3pm! We highly recommend the best time to book one of these parties would be during one of our exclusive JUMP mini sessions at 10am on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- An energetic and friendly party host to greet you on arrival and supply wristbands and JUMPing socks for all party goers.
- Free access to the trampoline platform and trampolines for ONE party parent and 1 X free coffee.
- An hour of JUMP time with VIP access which includes the opportunity to skip the que in dodgeball, sticks, ninja course etc.
- A fully catered private function room for 45 minutes. Everything will be set up and ready to go as soon as you JUMP off the trampolines.
- Amenities’ include: Fairy bread, cocktail sausages, fruit and vegetable platter, JUMP kettlekorn popcorn, Charlies juice pouch, chilled tap water for table, plate and cup.
Adult platters – can be added to any party for an additional cost:
Make your selection from our catering menu which can be downloaded here.
Schedule for all parties:
- All guests please arrive 20 minutes before your party for processing and to attend a compulsory safety briefing
- A party host will meet and greet you, collect your shoes, presents and cake (if you are bringing one)
- One hour of JUMPing for the party guests starts on the hour
- After the hour your party host will collect you from the trampolines and show you to your party room where your presents, cake and food will be waiting for you
- Enjoy 45 minutes in your party room
How do I arrange a party at JUMP?
It’s easy! Just click on the JUMP.party link. Once you have decided which party package is right for you and have selected your date and time, complete our online application form. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of confirming your JUMP.party, with the full balance payable on the day.
Can I add/remove guests to a Birthday booking?
Yes. You have up to 7 days before a party booking to make any amendments. Adding guests is subject to availability so if you think you need to do this, let us know as soon as possible to secure the space. Removing guests can also be done, as long as the final numbers are provided 7 days before the date of your party.
Will we have to share the trampolines or party room with anyone else?
You will have your own party room with a dedicated party host. Half of the fun of the trampoline arena comes from being able to jump across our huge expanse of trampolines and jumping into the huge foam pit, which you wouldn’t get if we gave you your own small section of trampolines, so for this reason you may be jumping with other members of the general public. However, if having the place to yourself is something you would like, exclusive private hire is available, please contact us for these rates.
How many guests can I invite to a party?
All children’s parties require a minimum of 8 guests, but we can cater for up to 70 people at JUMP East Tamaki or 120 people at JUMP North Shore/Hamilton and Avondale at any one time.
Have I left it too late to book a party?
We require a minimum of 7 day’s notice to organize a JUMP.party, if you have less than 7 days we recommend booking a JUMP.group for JUMP time, but no party room or catering.
Do I have to stay at the party with my child?
The birthday host is required to stay at the party, but other adults are also welcome to stay and enjoy the fun if they want, but this is not mandatory.
Can we start the party in the party room?
Because we’ve found that full tummies and jumping don’t mix, our parties begin on the trampolines.
What times are parties available?
We are open 7 days a week and offer parties from 10am-5pm, 7 days a week. Please be aware that the demand for parties at weekends are high and we therefore recommend booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I use my own decorations in the party room?
Yes, you are welcome to use your own decorations in the party room provided these do not damage our party rooms and is dependent on time available to set up between other parties that have booked. We request that no party poppers or confetti are used.
Do you provide party room set up and clean up?
Absolutely! We will set up the party room and clean up afterwards so you can simply go home with the birthday boy or girl!
What food and drinks are provided in the party packages?
Please visit the JUMP.party page on our website which details the food provided for each party package.
When should I confirm the exact numbers and any extras I require?
No later than 7 days in advance of the party. Bookings are subject to availability.
Can I bring food to my party?
You may bring a birthday cake or cupcakes. We’re sorry, but no other outside food is permitted (except for those suffering with a medical condition, such as diabetes or food allergies).
What if more/less children show up on the day of the party?
As stated in the party terms and conditions, the final number of children you pay for and any extras you add on are unfortunately both non-refundable. If more children turn up on the day than you have booked for, let us know as soon as you arrive and we will do our best to accommodate them with JUMP time however, we will be unable to provide additional catering and would recommend ordering food from our JUMP.fuel café cabinet.
What if I need to reschedule my party?
You may cancel or rearrange your party up to 7 days prior to it, however please note that your $100 deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellations made within 7 days of the party will still be charged the full amount.
Can I have more than 8 guests at my party?
JUMP parties are designed for a minimum of 8 children. Extra children can be included for a per person price and numbers attending must be confirmed 7 days prior to the date of the booking, there will be no refunds for no-shows on the day
Can I bring my own food?
Due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any other food and drink onto the premises.
Can I bring a birthday cake?
You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake, we just require a completed food waiver form to comply with Auckland Council health and safety requirements. Please download and complete the form here Click here!
Please note: Due to health and safety regulations (fire) we only allow standard birthday candles. Novelty exploding, sparkling or any other non-standard candles cannot be used at JUMP
What if my child has an allergy?
We are not able to cater for guests with allergies and we cannot guarantee that our food is free of traces of nuts, eggs, dairy, gluten or any other similar ingredients.
If your child has allergies, contact us to arrange to bring in your own meal just for the allergic child.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my party?
As per our terms and conditions all JUMP sessions are non-refundable, this is also applied to Birthdays. If a party is cancelled 3+ weeks before the booking 50% of the original deposit will be refunded. Parties cancelled within 3 weeks are not eligible to be refunded their deposit, but will not be liable for the remainder of the balance.
Can adults watch from the trampoline area?
Admission for spectators is free to the café and general areas of the park. If you wish to go up onto the trampoline area or platforms, our parks have a capacity limit for health and safety compliance and you will need to buy a general admission.
Can adults JUMP with the children?
Yes! However, parents are not included in the party package, it is essential adults who wish to JUMP book a general admission with the party booking. JUMP parks have a capacity and sessions often book out
Can my guests JUMP for more than an hour?
You and your guests are welcome to book extra JUMPing time for an additional charge. All JUMPing is scheduled before eating.
Can I include JUMP time for children who are not included in the package?
It is essential to purchase a general JUMP admission with the party booking for any children who are not included in the party package. JUMP parks have a capacity and sessions often book out.
These guests are welcome to join the party in the party room afterwards, but the party package food is not included in their admission.
You are welcome to purchase additional adult platters for your party to cater for guests who are not included in the package.
Can I decorate the room?
You are welcome to put up decorations in the room, but due to the number of parties we host at JUMP, you will only have access to your party room 15 minutes prior to your party room booking time.
I have more questions
Is access to the Ninja course included in the package?
Ninja is not included in the Party Packages but can be included for an additional charge of $5 per child (please note this is at North Shore only).
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required when a booking is made.
- If your balance is over $1000 anon-refundable 50% deposit may be requested.
- Parties that are cancelled 3 weeks prior to the party can be refunded 50% of the deposit.
- 7 days prior to your birthday no changes can be made to your booking including number of guests, catering or any additional items.
- Parties cancelled within 3 weeks of the booking will not be eligible for a refund but will not be liable for the remaining balance.
- Bookings made in person using cash or eftpos will require full payment.
- Deposits can only be used for birthday bookings and are not transferable to other JUMP products
- JUMP will make every effort to accommodate changes, however changes are subject to availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- Increasing numbers is subject to availability, we recommend booking your maximum. Guest numbers can be decreased by up to a max of 5 people HOWEVER your final numbers must be confirmed 7 days prior to the party. Numbers within 7 days is deemed confirmed and FULL payment is required on arrival.
- In extreme circumstances where change is made within restricted time frames there will be an administration fee of $50 within 48 hours or $20 within 5 days.
- Party room is not available during JUMP time
- Spectators are free but do not have access to the platform or trampolines.
- We are not able to cater for guests with allergies and we cannot guarantee that our food is free of traces of nuts, eggs, dairy, gluten or any other similar ingredients.
- All guests please arrive 20 minutes before your party for processing and to attend a compulsory safety briefing.
- You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. However, to comply with Auckland Council health and safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any other food and drink onto the premises.
- Please note: Due to health and safety regulations (fire) we only allow standard birthday candles. Novelty exploding, sparkling or any other non-standard candles cannot be used at JUMP.
- When booking a party you are deemed to have agreed to our terms and conditions and safety rules and guidelinesfound on our website and displayed inside JUMP
- Confirm your pizza options by phone or email, 7 days prior to your booking or JUMP will include standard options