Fully catered parties in your own private party room!
JUMP.party is a unique and awesome special birthday celebration! We offer fully catered parties, a private party room and lots of JUMPing fun! Just turn up, have fun and go home to a clean and tidy house!
We recommend you book early!
JUMP parties are designed for a minimum of 8 children. Extra children can be included for a per person price.
JUMP.party room can hold a maximum of 20 people including guests, parents and caregivers.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required when a booking is made. This deposit can only be used for birthday bookings. While every effort will be made to accommodate changes, JUMP cannot guarantee we will be able to transfer or change a booking. 7 days prior to your birthday no changes can be made to your booking numbers, catering or any additional items.
All you need to know about JUMP.party Avondale click here!
Download your JUMP.party invitations here!
All Parties include:
- Minimum of 8 children, including the birthday child
- One hour of JUMPing
- 45 minutes in a party room (JUMPing is scheduled before the food)
- JUMP-branded grip socks for the JUMPing party package guests
- A party host to meet and greet you, deliver your shoes, presents and catering to your designated party room and direct you to the party room after JUMPing
- A birthday shout-out over the loud speakers for the birthday child
- An activity sheet
- Fruit juice and bottled water
Each JUMP.party package includes everything above plus a choice of one of the three menus below:
Party Package One – $256.00
(Includes 8 children – extra children $32.00 each)
- Pizza (4 pizzas per party package)
Options: cheese, ham & cheese, Hawaiian, vegetarian or pepperoni. Confirm your choices 7 day prior to your booking or JUMP will include standard options
Party Package Two – $272.00
(Includes 8 children – extra children $34.00 each)
- Mini American Hot Dog with Tomato Sauce
- Choc Chip Cookie
- Fruit Snack
Party Package Three (vegetarian) – $272.00
(Includes 8 children – extra children $34.00 each)
- Vegetarian Quiche
- Spring Rolls
- Choc Chip Cookie
- Fruit Snack
- Lollies (Contains Gelatine)
Adult platters – can be added to any party for an additional cost:
Make your selection from our catering menu which can be viewed and downloaded here:
Click here for catering menu
Schedule for all parties:
- All guests please arrive 20 minutes before your party for processing and to attend a compulsory safety briefing
- A party host will meet and greet you, collect your shoes, presents and cake (if you are bringing one)
- One hour of JUMPing for the party guests starts on the hour
- After the hour your party host will collect you from the trampolines and show you to your party room where your presents, cake and food will be waiting for you
- Enjoy 45 minutes in your party room
Can I have more than 8 guests at my party?
JUMP parties are designed for a minimum of 8 children. Extra children can be included for a per person price and numbers attending must be confirmed 7 days prior to the date of the booking, there will be no refunds for no-shows on the day
Can I bring a birthday cake?
You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake, we just require a completed food waiver form to comply with Auckland Council health and safety requirements. Please download and complete the form here Click here!
Please note: Due to health and safety regulations (fire) we only allow standard birthday candles. Novelty exploding, sparkling or any other non-standard candles cannot be used at JUMP
Can I bring my own food?
Due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any other food and drink onto the premises.
What if my child has an allergy?
We are not able to cater for guests with allergies and we cannot guarantee that our food is free of traces of nuts, eggs, dairy, gluten or any other similar ingredients.
If your child has allergies, contact us to arrange to bring in your own meal just for the allergic child.
Can adults watch from the trampoline area?
Admission for spectators is free to the café and general areas of the park. If you wish to go up onto the trampoline area or platforms, our parks have a capacity limit for health and safety compliance and you will need to buy a general admission.
Can adults JUMP with the children?
Parents are not included in the party package, it is essential adults who wish to JUMP book a general admission with the party booking. JUMP parks have a capacity and sessions often book out
Can my guests JUMP for more than an hour?
You and your guests are welcome to book extra JUMPing time for an additional charge. All JUMPing is scheduled before eating
Can I include JUMP time for children who are not included in the package?
It is essential to purchase a general JUMP admission with the party booking for any children who are not included in the party package. JUMP parks have a capacity and sessions often book out.
These guests are welcome to join the party in the party room afterwards, but the party package food is not included in their admission.
You are welcome to purchase additional adult platters for your party to cater for guests who are not included in the package.
Can I decorate the room?
You are welcome to put up decorations in the room, but due to the number of parties we host at JUMP, you will only have access to your party room 15 minutes prior to your party room booking time.
Can I have longer in the party room?
Party Packages include 45 minutes in the party room after JUMPing. If the room is available you are welcome to book extra time for an additional charge
I have more questions
Book your JUMP.party
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required when a booking is made, a 50% deposit may be requested if your balance is over $1,000. Please note this deposit is non-refundable and not transferable to other JUMP products.
- No further changes can be made to your booking after 7 days prior to your booking, including catering options. If any accompanying adults/siblings etc. are likely to want to JUMP, it is best to reserve spaces at the time of booking. All bookings are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee extra spaces will be available due to our set capacity for health and safety regulations.
- Numbers attending must be confirmed seven days prior to the date of the booking, there will be no refunds for no-shows on the day.
Spectators cannot go onto the platforms by the trampolines unless they buy a session due to safety in the limited areas surrounding the trampolines.
- Bookings are essential and we recommend booking your party at least 10 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Deposits for birthdays can only be used for birthday bookings. Every effort will be made to accommodate changes; however we cannot guarantee the ability to transfer or change a booking with regard to room and session availability.
- Date changes less than ten working days prior to the date of the booking will result in loss of deposit.
- Any menu changes must be made seven days prior to the date of the booking.
- Please advise at the time of booking if there are any food allergies and we will endeavour to accommodate them.
- Booking times are made on the hour every hour for a duration of one hour 45 minutes. Please ensure you and your guests arrive 30 minutes before to allow time for processing.
- The party room will be available after your one hour JUMP time for the duration of 45 minutes.
- You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. However, due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any other food and drink onto the premises.
- JUMP birthday invitations will be emailed in digital format upon confirmation of a booking.
- Please note: Due to health and safety regulations (fire) we only allow standard birthday candles. Novelty exploding, sparkling or any other non-standard candles cannot be used at JUMP
- Please be sure to read our terms and conditions and safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP.
- Confirm your pizza options by phone or email, 7 days prior to your booking or JUMP will include standard options