Special rates for all kindergartens
Get the little ones active, entertain them with a weekly change of scenery or give them a treat with a fun-filled session at JUMP!
JUMPing on a trampoline improves a toddler’s co-ordination, visual-motor skills, auditory-motor skills, kinesthetic awareness, flexibility and strength. Not to mention it’s so fun they won’t even realise!
JUMP has weekly Exclusive sessionsjust for all our pocket-sized, pre-school JUMP.minis and their supervisors complete with Disney music and court monitors to play with! These sessions are ideal for your pre-school group. Have a look at days and times here!
Not able to make the Exclusive Sessions? Your kindergarten group is welcome to book into any of our sessions before 3pm Monday-Friday (during the school term only).
- $8.00pp per hour for all minis and supervisors
- Includes JUMP socks on first visit
- Party rooms can be booked for after-JUMP refreshments, call to enquire on (09) 600 5397
To discuss the options for your day care, kindergarten or early childhood education organisation send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (09) 600 5397
How to book
Fill out the booking request form below and one of our team will get back to you to confirm the booking!
Request your JUMP.school session
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable 50% deposit will be required on booking and the balance paid on arrival.
- 48 hours prior to your session your group booking is considered confirmed and full payment for the booking is due. There are no refunds if you reduce your numbers or arrive with fewer JUMPers on the day.
- If you arrive on the day with more people that you confirmed 48 hours prior, they will only be able to JUMP if there are spaces available.
- Your school will get free JUMP socks on your first visit. Reuse your JUMP socks for every visit after that, if you forget them you can purchase on arrival for $2 a pair.
- When buying a ticket, product or service from JUMP you are deemed to have understood and accepted the general JUMP terms and conditions as well as the JUMP Safe Rules and Guidelines.