Dodgeball tournaments are back by popular demand! Do you and your mates have what it takes to be crowned JUMP’s newest dodgeball champs? Only one way to find out!
Rosebank Dodgeball Tournament
Teams: 8 players per team.
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm (please arrive by 5:45pm for rules and safety briefing)
Cost: $25 per person
Dress your team up and stand out from the crowd, with a prize for best-dressed team.
Avondale Tournament: click here to book!
– Each game is 2 minutes long.
– A team wins a game by having the most team members remaining at the end of the 2 minutes
– Bonus points are given if team eliminates all opposing players before the end of the game.
- The player is out if:
- The ball hits them on the full below the head.
- An opposition player catches a ball they throw on the full.
- They hold on to the ball for more than 10 seconds.
- They touch the purple padding during the game.
- They throw a ball that hits another player in the head (referee has discretion regarding headshots)
- Referees call is final.
- If a ball is thrown and is then deflected off a ball by the opposition, then caught by another team member, the player who threw the ball is NOT out.
- If a ball hits one player and deflects onto another player, only the first player is out.
- If the ball bounces off any surface (trampoline, wall, netting, padding) and then strikes a player the player is NOT out.
Extended JUMP.dodgeball Rules Can be viewed here.
- Games will start promptly at 6pm. Please ensure your team arrives 20 minutes before to allow time for processing and our safety and rules briefing.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations, we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises besides bottled water.
Terms and Conditions
Standard JUMP Terms and Conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register if it’s only me?
- Yes, you can! Preference will be given to those who enter as a full team of 8, but if there are remaining spaces you will be sorted into a team.
Do I have to pay if my team is not confirmed?
- No, once you register yourself or your team we will sort you into teams and then send an invoice. This invoice must be paid to secure your space in the tournament.
I was too late to book and missed out! Is there any way I can still compete?
- Because of our capacity once full we are not able to take on any more teams or competitors. However, you can register and go on the waiting list. If space becomes available we will let you know!
I don’t want to compete but would like to come and watch, is this possible?
- You are welcome to come and spectate or JUMP during the tournament for our standard admission prices. If you would like to have snacks and drinks after the tournament please contact head office on 09 600 5397 or email@example.com to arrange this.
If our team decides we don’t want to compete can we get a refund?
- As per our terms & conditions all JUMP sessions are non-refundable, this includes the tournament tickets.