Register your interest for JUMP.bootcamp starting in May!
Are you looking to kickstart your fitness journey, or are you wanting to mix up your current exercise program?
JUMP.bootcamp is a fantastic way to get off the couch and inject your fitness routine with some awesome fun! Expect lots of high-intensity, energetic exercises to give your whole body a workout. It’s fun, it’s intense, it’s unlike anything you’ve ever tried. Who says trampoline parks are just for kids?
The next JUMP.bootcamp start 7th May!
JUMP.bootcamp – Autumn Registration of Interest
What is JUMP.bootcamp?
Suitable for all abilities ages 18 and up. JUMP.bootcamp is an excellent way to inject your fitness routine with some awesome fun!
JUMP.bootcamp is a high-intensity workout. Expect lots of fun and energetic exercises, a whole-body a workout. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever tried. If you’re looking for a kickstart into a fitness or a fun addition to your regular fitness regime, JUMP.bootcamp is suitable and caters for all fitness level, from beginners right up to advanced.
What is included?
- 45-minute work out sessions, 3 workouts a week over 6 weeks
- Measurements and weigh-in at the beginning, middle, and end of the JUMP.bootcamp program
- Weekly motivation emails, including weekly challenges and recipes
- Motivation, encouragement, and on-going support from a bootcamp instructor
- And so much more!
Early Bird JUMP.bootcamp: 15% Discount $178.50 ($10 per session / $30 per week)
Early bird pricing is available until TBC
General JUMP.bootcamp admission: $210 (just under $12 per session / $35 per week)
NZ Muscle – JUMP’s summer partner!
JUMP is excited to announce that NZ Muscle is our JUMP Summer 2018 bootcamp partner! NZ Muscle will be offering every bootcamp participant a goodie bag filled with supplement samples and discount codes to use NZ Muscle’s online retail store.
Check out the video below to get a taste of a JUMP.bootcamp session
- JUMP.bootcamp payment is required in advance and you are required to pay in full for the term at the time of booking.
- JUMP.bootcamp is not available in casual sessions and there is no discount or refund for any missed sessions.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the lessons agreed at the start of the programme
- Sessions are 45 minutes in duration and have limited participants per session. Pre-booking is essential
- Please ensure you arrive 10 prior to your session to allow time for processing and a safety briefing
- 7 days prior to the commencement of the first session of the activity, products and services are non-refundable.
- If you withdraw from the programme, 7 days’ notice in writing and this will incur a $10 processing fee.
- By booking yourself for this activity you agree to the JUMP Enrolmy Terms and Conditions
- When enrolling in a JUMP activity you are deemed to have understood and accepted all JUMP Terms and Conditions, as well as the JUMP Safe Rules and Guidelines displayed on our website and displayed inside JUMP
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP
Disclaimer: Information regarding training and exercise at our JUMP Trampoline Parks is of a general nature. The nutritional information is anecdotal and is provided as a guideline and inspiration for participants. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US (0800 586 794) or firstname.lastname@example.org.