Register your interest for JUMP.bootcamp Winter!
JUMP.bootcamp 6 week fitness program!
Are you looking to kick-start your fitness, or mix up your routine?
JUMP.bootcamp is a fantastic way to get off the couch and inject your fitness routine with some awesome fun! Expect lots of high-intensity, energetic exercises to give your whole body a workout. It’s fun, it’s intense, it’s unlike anything you’ve ever tried. Who says trampoline parks are just for kids?
Register your interest
What is JUMP.bootcamp?
Suitable for all abilities ages 18 and up. JUMP.bootcamp is an excellent way to inject your fitness routine with some awesome fun!
JUMP.bootcamp is a high-intensity workout. Expect lots of fun and energetic exercises, a whole-body a workout. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever tried. If you’re looking for a kickstart into a fitness or a fun addition to your regular fitness regime, JUMP.bootcamp is suitable and caters for all fitness level, from beginners right up to advanced.
What is included?
- 45-minute work out sessions, 3 workouts a week over 6 weeks
- Measurements and weigh-in at the beginning, middle, and end of the JUMP.bootcamp program
- Weekly motivation emails, including weekly challenges and recipes
- Motivation, encouragement, and on-going support from a bootcamp instructor
- And so much more!
Early Bird JUMP.bootcamp: 15% Discount $178.50 ($10 per session / $30 per week)
Early bird pricing is available until TBC 2018
General JUMP.bootcamp admission: $210 (just under $12 per session / $35 per week)
@hiitwithbritt – JUMP’s autumn partner!
We are so excited to have Brittany, @HittWithBritt, as our Autumn Bootcamp partner this May!
Brittany is a health and lifestyle blogger, as well as a fitness enthusiast. Brittany has provided all JUMP.bootcamp participants with her favourite nutritious recipes!
For extra motivation – check out Brittany’s social media accounts and website!
Check out the video below to get a taste of a JUMP.bootcamp session
- JUMP.bootcamp payment is required in advance and you are required to pay in full for the term at the time of booking.
- JUMP.bootcamp is not available for casual sessions and there is no discount or refund for any missed sessions.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the lessons agreed at the start of the programme
- It is the responsibility of the customer to disclose to the JUMP.bootcamp coordinator or JUMP.bootcamp instructor about any previous injuries or medical conditions that may affect the customer while exercising.
- Sessions are 45 minutes in duration and have limited participants per session. Pre-booking is essential
- Please ensure you arrive 10 prior to your session to allow time for processing and a safety briefing
- 7 days prior to the commencement of the first session of the activity, products and services are non-refundable.
- If you withdraw from the programme, 7 days’ notice in writing is required and this will incur a $10 processing administration fee.
- By booking yourself for this activity you agree to the JUMP Enrolmy Terms and Conditions
- When enrolling in a JUMP activity you are deemed to have understood and accepted all JUMP Terms and Conditions, as well as the JUMP Safe Rules and Guidelines displayed on our website and displayed inside JUMP
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP
Disclaimer: Information regarding training and exercise at our JUMP Trampoline Parks is of a general nature. The nutritional information is anecdotal and is provided as a guideline and inspiration for participants. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare providers before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness, and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation, and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US (0800 586 794) or email@example.com.