Special rates for all schools
JUMP offers special rates for schools so you can treat the students after a hard working term or incorporate this energy burning exercise into your physical education programme.
JUMPing challenges your active kids and encourages the not-so-active kids to benefit from physical activity whilst having fun.
Our school sessions are only available between 10am and 3pm on weekdays and exclude all public holidays and school holidays.
All school bookings include JUMP branded grip socks for all JUMPers (normally $2 per pair)
Kindy or preschool
JUMP has exclusive sessions weekly for toddlers and preschoolers at 10am. These are ideal sessions for your kindy or preschool group booking.
- First hour: $8.50 per child
- Second hour: (optional): $5.00 per child
Primary and intermediate schools
- First hour: $10.00 per child
- Second hour: (optional): $8.50 per child
- First hour: $12.00 per child
- Second hour: (optional): $10.00 per child
All schools: teacher/supervisor
Admission for spectators is free to the café and general areas of the park. If you wish to go up onto the trampoline area or platforms to supervise your students, our parks have a capacity limit for health and safety compliance and you will need to buy a teacher/supervisor admission below.
- First hour: $12.00 per teacher/supervisor
- Second hour: (optional): $10.00 per teacher/supervisor
How to book
Please fill in the request form below.
JUMP will contact you to confirm availability and a non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
Please confirm your group places 7 days prior to your booking. Our parks have a capacity and we cannot guarantee you will be able to add people to your booking closer to the time. If there is a reduction in your group numbers prior to your booking date, let us know 48 hours in advance – if you arrive with fewer group participants than you have booked, you will be held responsible for full payment.
Request your JUMP.school session
- Booking times are made on the hour every hour for a duration of one hour or more if specified. Please ensure you and your guests arrive 20 minutes before to allow for processing and our safety briefing.
- Due to health and safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises.
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP.
- Venue Capacity: JUMP has a limited capacity so to avoid disappointment please confirm your numbers prior to booking or at least 7 days in advance. There may be a chance that any extra guests on the day will not be allowed to jump. Also if there is a decline in your numbers attending you do need to inform us otherwise you can be held responsible for full payment.
- You will receive an email from JUMP to confirm availability and then to proceed with the booking a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Please note this deposit is non-refundable.