Special rates for all schools
Incorporate a fun, energy-building exercise into your lesson plan, or treat your students after a hard-working term with a JUMP activity!
JUMPing challenges both active and not-so-active kids to have a go! The students will be getting a low impact, high-cardio workout without even knowing it. JUMP activities include and integrate with these NZ Curriculum key competencies:
- Relating to others
- Managing self
- Participating & contributing
For more information download our teacher’s pack here!
NORTHCROSS INTERMEDIATE – WINNERS TERM 1
#jumpEOTC Class Competition
Congratulations Northcross Intermediate winners of our first ever #jumpEOTC Competition! Miss Smith and Miss Auths twin class have won 2 hours JUMPing for their WHOLE classes in term 2.
Check out their winning entry, creative use of the theme “JUMP”!
What can you win?
Up to two hours of JUMPing for your whole class! Or if you enter a twin class, one hour of JUMPing for each class. There will be one winning class per JUMP park (4 in total)
How to enter:
When the competition is announced, get creative, take a photo, video or boomerang with the theme “JUMP” with your class. You must include your teacher. Post it on Instagram with the hashtags #jumpEOTC and #jumpNZ.
Download the rules here, and give them to your teacher, make sure you stick to them and give them to your teacher. If you don’t follow the rules, then your entry will not be valid!
What do we offer?
Self Directed JUMPing:
- $11.00pp per hour for all students and teachers.
- Includes JUMP socks on first visit.
- Access to main trampolines, basketball, foam pit, dodgeball and the performance wall.
- Court monitors on hand to monitor JUMPers safety as well as aid in coaching/reffing.
- Party rooms are available upon enquiry for post JUMPing class work.
Team Building Packages:
- $22.00pp per hour for all students and teachers.
- Your choice of either
- Wellness: 30 minutes JUMP.fit class & 30 minutes dodgeball
- Team Challenge: Choice of four team building activities click here for our Team Activity Menu
- Dodgeball tournament
How to book
Been to JUMP before? Fill in the booking request form below.
New to JUMP? Please download the Customer Credit Contract form here fill it in digitally, or print it, complete it, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then fill in the booking request form below.
Request your JUMP.school session
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable 50% deposit will be required on booking and the balance paid on arrival.
- 48 hours prior to your session your group booking is considered confirmed and full payment for the booking is due. There are no refunds if you reduce your numbers or arrive with fewer JUMPers on the day.
- If you arrive on the day with more people that you confirmed 48 hours prior, they will only be able to JUMP if there are spaces available.
- Your school will get free JUMP socks on your first visit. Reuse your JUMP socks for every visit after that, if you forget them you can purchase on arrival for $2 a pair.
- When buying a ticket, product or service from JUMP you are deemed to have understood and accepted the general JUMP terms and conditions as well as the JUMP Safe Rules and Guidelines.