JUMP.party is a fun way to celebrate that special birthday! We offer fully catered parties in the comfort of your own private party room.
To book your party, select your JUMP location;
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required when a booking is made, a non-refundable 50% deposit may be requested if your balance is over $1,000
- Deposits can only be used for birthday bookings and are not transferable to other JUMP products
- 7 days prior to your birthday no changes can be made to your booking including number of guests, catering or any additional items
- Numbers attending must be confirmed 7 days prior to the date of the booking, there will be no refunds for no-shows on the day
- While every effort will be made to accommodate changes, JUMP cannot guarantee we will be able to transfer or change a booking.
- Admission for spectators is free to the café and general areas of the park. If you wish to go up onto the trampoline area or platforms, our parks have a capacity limit for health and safety compliance and you will need to buy a general admission
- We are not able to cater for guests with allergies and we cannot guarantee that our food is free of traces of nuts, eggs, dairy, gluten or any other similar ingredients
- The party room will be available after your one hour JUMP time for the duration of 45 minutes.
- All guests please arrive 20 minutes before your party for processing and to attend a compulsory safety briefing
- You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. However, to comply with Auckland Council health and safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any other food and drink onto the premises.
- When booking a party you are deemed to have agreed to our terms and conditionsand safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP