JUMP.party is a fun way to celebrate that special birthday! We offer fully catered parties in the comfort of your own private party room.
To book your party, select your JUMP location;
You and your guests will be welcomed by a friendly JUMP crew member who will aid you through your JUMP.party experience to ensure everyone has a safe and action packed celebration with lots of laughter. Our parties begin with a safety briefing, so please ensure your guests are here 20 minutes before the birthday starts which will also allow time to put our unique JUMP grip socks and wristbands on.
Following the safety briefing you will enjoy one hour of trampoline fun for birthday celebrations everyone will fondly remember. After the hour of exhilarating jumping fun you and your guests will be taken to your very own private party room for refreshments. Please note our packages are designed as a refreshment and not a meal, you can order from our Avondale Catering Menu or from our North Shore, East Tamaki and Hamilton Catering Menu.
Be sure to book your next birthday at JUMP as we create memorable birthday parties which are hassle free for parents! If you would like to talk to one of our JUMP crew please call us on 09 600 5397 or email [email protected] or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, we would be happy to help you create a fun filled day for your child.
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required when a booking is made, a 50% deposit may be requested if your balance is over $1,000. Please note this deposit is non-refundable and not transferable to other JUMP products.
- No further changes can be made to your booking after 7 days prior to your booking, including catering options. If any accompanying adults/siblings etc. are likely to want to JUMP, it is best to reserve spaces at the time of booking. All bookings are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee extra spaces will be available due to our set capacity for health and safety regulations.
- Numbers attending must be confirmed seven days prior to the date of the booking, there will be no refunds for no-shows on the day.
Spectators cannot go onto the platforms by the trampolines unless they buy a session due to safety in the limited areas surrounding the trampolines.
- Bookings are essential and we recommend booking your party at least 10 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Deposits for birthdays can only be used for birthday bookings. Every effort will be made to accommodate changes; however we cannot guarantee the ability to transfer or change a booking with regard to room and session availability.
- Date changes less than ten working days prior to the date of the booking will result in loss of deposit.
- Any menu changes must be made seven days prior to the date of the booking.
- Please advise at the time of booking if there are any food allergies and we will endeavour to accommodate them.
- Booking times are made on the hour every hour for a duration of one hour 45 minutes. Please ensure you and your guests arrive 30 minutes before to allow time for processing.
- The party room will be available after your one hour JUMP time for the duration of 45 minutes.
- You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. However, due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any other food and drink onto the premises.
- JUMP birthday invitations will be emailed in digital format upon confirmation of a booking.
- Please be sure to read our terms and conditions and safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP.