The greatest thing about JUMP is that we appeal to all ages, from toddlers to grandparents and everyone in between! Whether it be your work Christmas function, a team building exercise, a fun venue to hold a conference or your sports team wanting to develop your training programme, JUMP can cater to all your needs.
JUMP can help you host a range of different events;
- Christmas parties
- Birthday parties
- Stag & Hen Do’s
- Corporate Events
- Team Building
JUMP offers private rooms that are ideal for meetings between JUMPing sessions that will trigger your creative juices, or simply enjoy the unique space where you can savour the delicious food catered by our own JUMP.fuel.
Get your team members together and battle it out on the dodge ball court, show off your skills in the foam pit or purely experience the fun our free JUMPing area has to offer. This isn’t just for kids but it sure will bring back those childhood memories!
Request your JUMP.group session
- Booking times are made on the hour every hour for a duration of one hour or more if specified. Please ensure you and your guests arrive 20 minutes before to allow time for processing and our safety briefing.
- The function room with food and drink if required will be available after your JUMP time.
- Please advise if there are any food allergies and we will endeavour to accommodate them if you require catering.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises.
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP.
- Venue Capacity: JUMP has a limited capacity so to avoid disappointment please confirm your numbers prior to booking or at least 7 days in advance. There may be a chance that any extra guests on the day will not be allowed to jump. Also if there is a decline in your numbers attending you do need to inform us otherwise you can be held responsible for full payment.
- You will receive an email from JUMP to confirm availability and then to proceed with the booking a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. A 50% deposit may be requested if your balance is over $1,000. Please note this deposit is non-refundable.