Lights Out has returned to 2017 bigger and better than ever!
We know it can be hard to find events to keep teenagers busy during the weekends. JUMP is excited to present our exclusive underage rave for teenagers! JUMP the night away to loud sounds and lights with your mates.
To make a booking, select your JUMP location;
Location: Avondale, North Shore, East Tamaki and Hamilton
Date: Saturday 29th April 2017
Time: 8pm – 10pm
Cost: $20 per person if you have your own JUMP socks, book your ticket online as normal looking out for ‘Lights Out’ when selecting your session
Tickets and Bookings
As each location has a set capacity, we have limited spaces available.
Tickets/bookings are recommended as it is subject to availability.
We cannot guarantee spaces will be available on the night, booking is essential.
Lights Out @JUMP Conditions
- Due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises besides bottled water.
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Recommend for ages 12 – 17 years.
- BYO JUMP socks.
- Spaces are subject to availability, we recommend booking your tickets online.
- Lights Out tickets are non-refundable, by purchasing a ticket or making a booking you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- You must abide by our JUMP Safe Rules & Guidelines.
- The JUMP.ninja course is not open during Lights Out for safety reasons.
- Due to lasers and moving lights, Lights Out may not be appropriate for participants with epilepsy, or other sensitivities to changing light conditions.
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US or firstname.lastname@example.org