Register now for term one!
JUMP.performance coaching lessons are designed for children and teenagers of all skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner learning techniques and trying to land your first front somersault, or an advanced jumper trying to master trampolining, parkour or freerunning, JUMP.performance is for you!
JUMP.performance will teach you to move like an expert, flipping off the walls and floor all while having a blast and making new friends. As you develop we encourage and teach you to progress at your own pace and learn new tricks such as back flips and double twists.
Parents are welcome to watch from inside or enjoy a coffee in our JUMP.fuel cafe.
- Lessons are one hour in duration and have limited participants per session, so pre-registration is essential
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your lesson starting
- Group lessons that teaches you to jump/flip safely
- Structured classroom environment
- Caters for all levels
- Lessons split dependent on age group and skill level
- Term will run for 10 weeks
- Ages 8+ only
- Alternative to gymnastics or extracurricular activities
2017 Term Price
- $120.00 for 10 Week special (10 lessons)
2017 Term Dates
- Monday, 1st May – Monday, 3rd July
- Registrations for term 2 close Monday 24th April 2017
2017 Term Times
JUMP North Shore
JUMP East Tamaki
Register for term two 2017
- By enrolling in JUMP.performance you are agreeing to abide by the safe guidelines and conditions of JUMP.
- We do not offer any make up classes if a lesson is missed.
- JUMP.performance does not run lessons on Public Holidays.
- The lesson fees must be pre-paid before the start of the Term. It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the lessons agreed at the start of the programme.
- Lessons are non-refundable as JUMP enforces a no refund policy.
- Conditions are subject to change.
- Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes before your lesson time to allow time for processing and our safety briefing.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises.
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP.
- You will receive an email from JUMP to confirm availability and then to proceed with booking your space, full payment of $120.00 is required to secure your booking. Please note this payment is non-refundable.
- Lessons are one hour in duration and have limited participants per session, pre-registration is essential
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US or firstname.lastname@example.org