Toddler and pre-schooler sessions for 4 years and under
JUMP is a big place and we get that little ones still coming to terms with gravity can get overwhelmed by the fumble and tumble of jumping among the masses. That’s why we’ve got special sessions for all those pocket-sized pouncers and their parents!
To make a booking, select your JUMP location;
JUMP.mini is suitable for toddlers and pre-schoolers aged from 12 months to 4 years and is designed to stimulate their bodies and mind. Our JUMP.mini sessions cover basic trampolining skills including jumping, shapes, twists, body landings and linking skills together as well as encouraging hand eye coordination, body awareness and motor skills. Your child will learn to roll, run, jump, stretch and get around the park in a fun and safe environment!
Join us every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday morning at 10am at all JUMP locations (Thursday morning North Shore only). Sessions start on the hour & bookings are recommended.
Special sessions one Sunday per month for Mums & Dads that work during the week. Join us on Sunday, 11 June at 9am. Book above as normal.
$10 per hour for a child under 110cm with a spectator only (includes socks)
$15.00 for adult JUMPer (BYO JUMP Socks) and one child (under 110cm) JUMPs for free at JUMP Hamilton
$16.00 for adult JUMPer (BYO JUMP Socks) and one child (under 110cm) JUMPs for free at JUMP East Tamaki
$17.00 for adult JUMPer (BYO JUMP Socks) and one child (under 110cm) JUMPs for free at JUMP North Shore & Avondale
$2.00 for JUMP socks
Please remember bookings are essential. The easiest, fastest and most convenient way to make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience JUMP, is to book online. Simply click here to BOOK NOW on our website www.jumpwithus.co.nz and select JUMP.mini sessions or select your location below. The big advantage of booking online is that you can see live information that will tell you which days and times are available to you.
- May I accompany my child? We recommend an adult accompany and supervise their children during JUMP.mini sessions but it is not required. As children become more capable parents/carers are encouraged to allow their children to be more independent by viewing as a spectator.
- What is the age requirement? JUMP is suitable for people of all ages but JUMP.mini is for all children under 4 years of age and is completely dependent on your child’s confidence. We welcome any kiddies who are walking, whether they be toddling or running. You’re welcome to stay on the tramps with your child or leave them to join in the fun with our court monitors.
- Are the sessions suitable for children with special needs? Yes! We offer a variety of options so please call to discuss your child’s requirements.
- How many children are there in each session? Up to 30 children may participate in the JUMP.mini sessions.
- What clothes should my child wear? Children must wear sports clothes and socks will be provided. Jeans, dresses and clothing with buttons are not suitable for trampolining. Think soft, light fabric.
- Online bookings are essential.
- JUMP.mini sessions are only held on Wednesdays, Thursday & Fridays at 10am.
- Offer of one child (under 110cm) free with an adult JUMPer is only valid during our JUMP.mini sessions and is not applicable at any other JUMP times.
- Booking times are made on the hour every hour for a duration of one hour, or more if specified. Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before to allow for processing and our safety briefing.
- Due to health and safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises.
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP
- Please note JUMP.mini does not run on a Thursday during the School Holidays
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US or email@example.com