During the school holidays JUMP.mini sessions start at 9am
School holidays run from Monday 10 July to Friday 21 July (inclusive)
Special toddler and pre-schooler sessions for 4 years and under
JUMP is a big place and we get that little ones still coming to terms with gravity can get overwhelmed by the fumble and tumble of jumping among the masses. That’s why we’ve got special sessions for all those pocket-sized pouncers and their parents!
JUMP.mini special sessions
$10 per hour for a child under 110cm (including JUMP socks). Non-JUMPing spectators are invited to watch their child on the trampolines during special JUMP.mini sessions. During general admission sessions, we advise an adult or carer to supervise the JUMP.mini on the trampoline for the admission price below.
During general admission sessions
JUMP North Shore & Avondale: $17.00 for adult JUMPer (excl socks) – JUMP.mini free with socks included
JUMP East Tamaki: $16.00 for adult JUMPer (excl socks) – JUMP.mini free with socks included
JUMP Hamilton: $15.00 for adult JUMPer (excl socks) – JUMP.mini free with socks included
(Adult JUMP socks $2.00)
Sessions start on the hour & bookings are recommended so please arrive 15 minutes earlier for processing before the session starts.
JUMP North Shore: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday at 10am
JUMP Avondale: Wednesday & Friday at 10am
JUMP East Tamaki: Wednesday & Friday at 10am
JUMP Hamilton: Wednesday & Friday at 10am
Weekend special sessions one Sunday per month for working Mums & Dads. Join us on Sunday 9 July at 9am. Book as normal.
Please remember bookings are essential. The easiest, fastest and most convenient way to book is online by clicking on your location below.
To make a booking, select your JUMP location;
JUMP.mini is suitable for toddlers and pre-schoolers aged from 12 months to 4 years and is designed to stimulate their bodies and mind. Our JUMP.mini sessions cover basic trampolining skills including jumping, shapes, twists, body landings and linking skills together as well as encouraging hand eye coordination, body awareness and motor skills. Your child will learn to roll, run, jump, stretch and get around the park in a fun and safe environment.
- May I accompany my child? We recommend an adult accompany and supervise their children during JUMP.mini sessions but it is not required. As children become more capable parents/carers are encouraged to allow their children to be more independent by viewing as a spectator.
- What is the age requirement? JUMP is suitable for people of all ages but JUMP.mini is for all children under 4 years of age and is completely dependent on your child’s confidence. We welcome any kiddies who are walking, whether they be toddling or running. You’re welcome to stay on the tramps with your child or leave them to join in the fun with our court monitors.
- Are the sessions suitable for children with special needs? Yes! We offer a variety of options so please call to discuss your child’s requirements.
- How many children are there in each session? Up to 30 children may participate in the JUMP.mini sessions.
- What clothes should my child wear? Children must wear sports clothes and socks will be provided. Jeans, dresses and clothing with buttons are not suitable for trampolining. Think soft, light fabric.
- Online bookings are essential.
- JUMP.mini sessions are only held on Wednesdays, Thursday & Fridays at 10am.
- Offer of one child (under 110cm) free with an adult JUMPer is only valid during our JUMP.mini sessions and is not applicable at any other JUMP times.
- Booking times are made on the hour every hour for a duration of one hour, or more if specified. Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes before to allow for processing and our safety briefing.
- Due to health and safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises.
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP
- Please note JUMP.mini does not run on a Thursday during the School Holidays
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US or [email protected]