Never played dodgeball before but keen to find out what all the fuss is about? Want to get amongst the action? Round up your mates, friends and family for an action packed night of Dodgeball played on custom made trampoline courts.
Teams: 8 players on court at a time – subs are permitted (minimum 2 girls required per team)
Prizes: for best dressed and winning team
Time: 7:00pm – 9:30pm (please arrive by 6:40pm for rules and safety briefing)
Cost: $20 per person, with a team of 8 – with option to have one sub
The process is easy, get a team together, register your team below and we will contact you to confirm your teams registration fees. For more information contact our events team on 0800 JUMP WITH US or [email protected]
NO NEED TO QUALIFY! All skill levels welcome. You just need to love dodgeball. If you don’t have a team we’ll help find you one. Email [email protected] with questions.
Will you dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge your way to victory?
Location: JUMP Hamilton
East Tamaki Tournament
Location: JUMP East Tamaki
Location: JUMP Avondale
North Shore Tournament
Location: JUMP North Shore
– Each match consists of 3 sets that each last for 2 minutes.
– A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
– Teams play as many games as possible.
– Each team starts with eight players.
Get your team together and register quickly as there are limited spaces! Dress your team up and stand out from the crowd, with a prize for best dressed team. Teams not playing a match will be able to jump on the main trampoline court consisting of up to 50 interconnecting trampolines.
Register your team
- Teams must have at least two females (not as the sub)
- Maximum 9 players per team
- Players to be 16 years and older
- Referees call is final
- Once out, exit and wait for the next game
- Each team will play at least 3 games
- Each game is made up of three two minute games with one minute intervals for change of ends
- Round robin games will therefore seed the teams for a final series, giving each team an equal chance at making the Grand Final!
- Games will start promptly at 7pm. Please ensure your team arrives 20 minutes before to allow time for processing and our safety and rules briefing.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises besides bottled water.
- Non-refundable registration fee of $160.00 per team must be paid 7 days prior to the tournament.
Extended JUMP.dodgeball Rules
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US or [email protected]