Join our JUMP.bootcamp reboot this October!
JUMP.bootcamp – Spring 2017 – starts 16 October!
Get ready for an incredible 8 weeks of exercise in disguise!
Bookings open NOW spaces are limited!
- 8 week JUMP.bootcamp: $280
(just under $12 per session / $35 per week)
What is included?
- 45 minute work out sessions, 3 workouts a week, for 8 weeks
- Measurements and weigh-in at the beginning, middle, and end of the JUMP.bootcamp programme
- Healthy eating inspiration and recipes from Brooke MissFit our spring JUMP.bootcamp partner
- Motivation, encouragement, and on-going support from a bootcamp instructor
JUMP.bootcamp park schedule for October – to book click the park name below:
- Avondale Bootcamp: Tuesday 6am, Thursday 7pm, Saturday 8am
- North Shore Bootcamp: Monday 7pm, Wednesday 7pm, Friday 6am
- East Tamaki Bootcamp: Monday 7pm, Wednesday 7pm, Friday 6am
- Hamilton Bootcamp: Tuesday 6am, Thursday 7pm, Saturday 8am
What is JUMP.bootcamp?
Suitable for all abilities ages 18 and up. JUMP.bootcamp is an excellent way to inject your fitness routine with some awesome fun!
JUMP.bootcamp is a high-intensity workout. Expect lots of fun and energetic exercises, a whole-body a workout. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever tried. Check out the video below to get a taste for a JUMP.bootcamp session
We are so excited to have Brooke MissFit on board to provide some Jumpspiration for all our Spring Bootcampers this October! Here she is discussing her personal fitness goals.
Brooke achieved a weight-loss transformation a couple of years ago and is here to boost your motivation and encourage you by sharing her experiences:
“I have now changed my life around from a “couch-potato” to a girl who is in love with working hard at the gym and fueling my body with good nutritious food”
Brooke will provide some of her own tried and trusted, nutritious recipes to help you achieve your weight and fitness goals. Every time you need a bit of a boost or some motivation, just check her out on social media.
- By registering for JUMP.bootcamp you are agreeing to abide by the safe guidelines and conditions of JUMP.
- 3 classes per week, for 8 weeks.
- JUMP.bootcamps runs only on the dates listed above.
- Registration must be pre-paid before the start of the bootcamp. It is the responsibility of the customer to attend the sessions agreed at the start of the programme.
- The registration fee is non-refundable/transferable as JUMP enforces a no refund policy.
- Conditions are subject to change.
- Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your lesson time to allow time for processing and our safety briefing.
- Due to Health and Safety, regulations we have a strict policy against bringing any outside food and drink onto the premises.
- Please be sure to read our safety rules and guidelines found on our website and displayed inside JUMP.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. Please note this payment is non-refundable.
- Sessions are 45 minutes in duration and have limited participants per session, pre-registration is essential
Disclaimer: Information regarding training and exercise at our JUMP Trampoline Parks is of a general nature. The nutritional information is anecdotal and is provided as a guideline and inspiration for participants. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
At JUMP we strive to create exciting, enjoyable and original experiences that encourage achievement, fitness and fun. We pride ourselves on outstanding service delivery, safety guidelines, innovation and improvement. For any other questions please contact JUMP on 0800 JUMP WITH US (0800 586 794) or [email protected].